Kobenstyle cookware has been coveted by collectors and cooks since Dansk introduced the line of Jens Quistgaard designs in 1956. Recently revived for a new generation to enjoy, the Kobenstyle Buffet evokes all the warm mid-century charm of the originals. This enduring classic features distinctive three-point handles that are easy to hold and create a sculptural silhouette. The finishing touch? Three coats of glossy red enamel, for mixing and matching perfectly with vintage pieces or contemporary cookware.
When oven space is at a premium, this stacked stainless-steel rack saves the day. Place it on one half of an oven rack and bake several side dishes while the main fare cooks alongside. It also folds flat for convenient storage.
- Maximizes oven space for multiple roasting and baking tasks.
- Ideal for entertaining and preparing large batches of food.
- Accommodates bakeware up to 4″ high.
- Holds up to three levels of heavy casseroles.
- Folds flat for storage.
The design of this chimney makes it fast and easy to light a charcoal fire without lighter fluid. The large size prepares enough coals to grill for hours, so this is a great tool to have when you’re cooking outdoors for a crowd.
- Stainless-steel construction.
- Adequate ventilation on walls and bottom allows charcoal to light evenly and efficiently.
- No lighter fluid required – use paper and matches.
- Shield prevents hot embers from escaping when pouring out coals.
- Helper handle for carrying.
- Will develop a deep patina with use; this does not affect the chimmney’s performance.
Turn your Breville stand mixer into an ice cream maker with this thermal bowl and paddle attachment. You can whip up a batch of ice cream, frozen yogurt, gelato or other frozen favorite in just 20 minutes. Simply pre-freeze the bowl, add your ingredients, and let the scraper paddle and mixer do all the churning.
- Prepares ice cream, gelato or frozen yogurt in as little as 20 minutes.
- For use with the Breville Scraper Mixer Pro Stand Mixer, model #BEM800XL.
Create yummy chocolate coatings for Zoku quick pops using a minimal amount of chocolate. The chocolate-coated pops can then be dipped in sprinkles or chopped nuts, or drizzled with additional chocolate. A huge hit at kids’ birthday parties, customizing chocolate-dipped pops provides fun for the whole family year round. The Zoku Chocolate Station holds enough melted chocolate for eight frozen pops.
- Makes coating Zoku frozen pops with a thin, even layer of chocolate quick and easy.
- Two dipping trays hold popular extras such as sprinkles or chopped nuts.
Take your Zoku Quick Pops™ to new levels of creativity, flavor and fun with our accessory kit. These tools make it easy to create layered colors, decorative designs and cream-filled classics.
- Three pour cups simplify making layered pops.
- Unique cup design has easy-to-read measurements and a drip-minimizing spout.
- Siphon extracts liquid from the center of partially frozen pops, making room for creamy fillings.
Create fresh dressings, vinaigrettes and flavored dipping oils in seconds using this easy-to-operate emulsifier. Just pour in the ingredients and squeeze the trigger.
- Quickly and completely emulsifies dressings and flavored oils.
- Easy trigger operation.
- Corkscrew-shaped stir stick blends automatically.
- Close the leakproof lid to store, open the lid to pour out contents.
- Great for storage or for transport to picnics.
- Clear BPA-free plastic decanter.
- Dishwasher safe.
Discover the simplest way to portion grape tomatoes or grapes into perfect quarters—no knife or cutting board required. Ideal for busy cooks, this handheld tool is just what you need to prep small fruits for salsas, salads, garnishes and lots more. Just load the chamber and press the plunger to slice the fruit directly into your work bowl.
- Convenient handheld tool is perfect for quartering everything from grape tomatoes and grapes to pitted olives.
- Just load the chamber and press the plunger to push the razor-sharp, serrated stainless-steel blades through the fruit.
Instead of enlisting an army of specialized knives for slicing, dicing, wedging and coring fruits and vegetables, use this one easy-to-operate tool. Mix and match its three pushers and four interchangeable blades to prep everything from apples to carrots to onions.
- Versatile tool includes three pushers and four interchangeable stainless-steel blades to prep all types of fresh produce.
- Precision stainless-steel blades interchange with ease.
- A push of the spring-loaded lid cuts a whole fruit or vegetable and deposits its slices into the removable closed container.
Sleek and stackable, these salt and pepper shakers have a petite footprint that saves space on the table or above the stove. Crafted of durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel, they have a brushed finish that minimizes fingerprints.
- Recessed polypropylene stoppers keep seasonings neatly inside.
- Salt shaker has three holes, pepper has five.
- Designed in England by Cole & Mason, a leading maker of fine mills and shakers since 1919.