Thick and durable for long-lasting grilling performance. CHEFS grilling trays let the smoky aroma of outdoor grilling add rich flavor to kabob meats, vegetables, seafood’s and fruits. Heavy-gauge stainless-steel grill tray set with perforations allows heat to rise evenly, preventing small cuts of food from falling through grates and into the fire. With low sides and open design, flipping and removing foods is easy. Stainless-steel construction conducts heat evenly and retains heat to keep food hot longer. Two convenient sizes in one set to grill entrees and side dishes or desserts. Large tray accommodates beef tenderloin, whole chickens, Cornish hens or seafood fillets. Small for cubed meats, vegetables or appetizers. Offset handles are elevated from heat of the pan and grill for safe transport. CHEFS barbecue tools are perfect for gas, charcoal or electric grill or in a smoker. Oven-safe and dishwasher-safe.
CHEFS signature collection of professional-quality cookware, kitchen tools, bake ware, dinnerware and more, is available only at CHEFS Catalog. You will love the selection — meticulously crafted and tested to delight the most discerning cook, these tools deliver exceptional quality, performance and durability in the kitchen.
• Perforated trays prevent small cuts of food from falling through grill grates
• Heat rises evenly to let smoky aroma of outdoor grilling add rich flavor to kabob meats, vegetables, Seafood’s and fruits
• Low sides and open design to easily flip and remove foods
• Thick and durable, heavy-gauge stainless-steel conducts heat evenly and retains heat to keep food hot longer
• Two sizes in one set to grill a variety of foods
• Grill tenderloins, whole chickens, Cornish hens or seafood fillets
• Small tray for cubed meats, vegetables or appetizers
• Offset handles are elevated from heat of the pan and grill for safe transport
• CHEFS signature professional-quality cookware, tools, bake ware and serve ware are meticulously crafted and tested, ensuring long-lasting durability and performance in the kitchen