The six individual wells in this Stuff-It-Up Pan ensure the stuffing stays in the pepper and the pepper bakes upright, not tipping over onto a baking tray. Contoured to fit the shape of a standard-size green pepper, each well is dimpled at the bottom to cradle peppers perfectly. Also ideal to secure stuffed cabbage, tomatoes or mushrooms. Nonstick carbon steel provides even heating, easy cleanup and release. Hand wash. 25 year limited manufacturer warranty.
Chicago Metallic has provided durable bakeware to professional bakers since 1896. The exclusive two-coat, Swiss-made nonstick ceramic finish is engineered 10 times tougher than ordinary nonstick coatings and guaranteed not to chip or peel. Professional-gauge aluminized steel.
- Six individual wells keep stuffed peppers upright while baking
- Contoured to fit the 4-sided shape of peppers, each well is dimpled at the bottom to cradle peppers
- Also secure stuffed cabbage, tomatoes or mushrooms
- Exclusive two-coat, Swiss-made nonstick ceramic finish on carbon steel provides easy release and cleanup
- Professional-gauge aluminized steel heats evenly
- Guaranteed not to chip or peel
Chicago Metallic has been the bakeware expert for more than 110 years