The Metrokane Rabbit Countertop Citrus Juicer makes it simple to enjoy daily fresh-squeezed juice that tastes better and has more vitamin C and nutrients than processed juice. With its retro 1950s polished-chrome finish design, the Metrokane juicer is both stunning and powerful. The durable all-metal citrus juicer with robust gear system generates up to 600 lb. of pressure. Known for its internationally awarded design, the Rabbit citrus juicer is one of the world’s top mechanical juicers. Place half of an orange or other citrus fruit on the raised cone, lower the handle and the juice instantly flows. Easy cleanup.
Metrokane was founded in 1983 by Riki Kane, creator of the popular newspaper word game, “Wordy Gurdy.” Kane successfully re-introduced the manual juicer to American market with a classic retro design called The Mighty OJ. Today Metrokane produces a wide selection of innovative barware and wine accessory products.
- One of the world’s highest rated manual juicers for fresh-squeezed citrus juices
- Powerful rack and pinion gear system with 600 lb. of pressure delivers more juice
- Squeezes sweeter juice than electric models
- Durable die-cast metal body and stainless-steel cone and funnel
- Easier to use and clean than electric juicers
- Simple hand wash
- Lifetime warranty on moving parts