Traditional, probiotic-rich method for making sauerkraut, kimchi, pickled beets, cucumbers, cured ham, salami and more. Made in Boleslawiec, Poland, this fermentation crock is the finest quality, hermetically sealable pot. Unique fermenting crocks are handcrafted of enriched vitrified clay by skilled tradesmen. Adhering to meticulous standards of artisanship, these skilled workers utilize techniques that have been used for generations, ensuring premium quality and an airtight seal. Includes weigh stones (weights), essential to preservation, keeping food below surface of juice. Unlike food pasteurized in jars, this method of biologically storing pure food in a pot does not lose vitamins or flavor. Preserves flavor and nutrients naturally. Hand wash. 5.25-quart.
- Traditional probiotic-rich method to preserve food, without preservatives
- Make sauerkraut, kimchi, pickled beets, cucumbers, cured ham, salami and more
- Handcrafted in Poland using skilled techniques handed down from generations
- Sealable lid ensures airtight preservation
- Weigh stones (weights) keep food below surface of juice to preserve flavor