This reversible ceiling rack changes design, so you can create varying angles to accommodate cookware and utensils. Designed to hold the heaviest pots and pans, the rack is hand forged in the Pacific Northwest by the master craftsmen at Enclume, America’s leading manufacturer of cooking racks since 1973.
- Ideal for those who prefer a more contemporary look.
- Can be hung sloping downward or upward.
- Heavy-duty hammered-steel grid and frame, protected by a durable wax finish.
- 12 straight pot hooks included.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Rack: 34″ x 16″ x 17″ high overall.
- Hooks: 4 1/2″ long.
- Made in USA.