Extra-sharp serrated teeth on this stainless-steel apple corer quickly pierce tough skin to remove the entire core. Cylinder grips core from apples, pears, tomatoes, strawberries, cucumbers and more. This kitchen utensil is also ideal to hollow out vegetables or fruits and prepare stuffed appetizers or garnishes. Nonreactive to acidic ingredients. Ergonomic, easy-grip rounded handle ensures firm cutting control. Matte-finish, stainless-steel handle is fingerprint-resistant. End hanging loop. Dishwasher-safe.
CHEFS signature collection of professional-grade kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, dinnerware and more, is available only at CHEFS Catalog. You will love the selection — meticulously crafted and tested to delight the most discerning cook, these tools deliver exceptional quality, performance and durability in the kitchen.
- Extra-sharp serrated teeth pierce tough skin easily
- Cylinder grips core of apples, pears, tomatoes and more
- Ideal to hollow out vegetables or fruits for appetizers or garnishes
- Nonreactive to acidic ingredients
- Ergonomic rounded handle ensures firm cutting control
- Matte-finish, stainless-steel handle is fingerprint-resistant
- End hanging loop to store
- CHEFS signature professional-grade cooking tools are meticulously crafted and tested, ensuring long-lasting durability and performance in the kitchen