Invented and designed in Germany, the SPILL STOPPER lid ensures that milk, pasta water, or other starch-based liquids never boil over again and ruin your hob.
Use & Care
- Wash SPILL STOPPER lid thoroughly in soapy warm water before first use
- SPILL STOPPER cover can be used on any smooth rimmed pot. Ensure Spill Stopper is 2 cm larger than the pot
- Place SPILL STOPPER lid with “Stop” facing up, over pot. Leave lid on the pot until you have finished cooking
- Remove lid carefully over the pot & allow to drain
- Microwave safe
- Heat resistant to 230°
- Use as a splatter guard by removing centre piece
- Made of food grade silicone
When removing SPILL STOPPER use pot holders to protect your hands from hot steam. Please keep away from open or naked flame.